Boutique Living – Light Filled and Low Maintenance
4/33 Buller Street, Everton Park QLD 4053
Perry Edmondson-Clark is proud to present 4/33 Buller Street, Everton Park. With an abundance of light and space throughout, this private and secure apartment offers a highly sought and low maintenance lifestyle. Comprising open plan living, a generous kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and single car accommodation, this modern residence is complete with a covered balcony – the perfect setting for effortless entertaining. Fastidiously maintained and positioned in a boutique complex of just six apartments, this property is well-suited to professionals, first home buyers and investors.
Ideally located within the family-oriented suburb of Everton Park, this property is surrounded by amenity, with an extensive network of walking paths and bikeways to explore. Local shopping precincts include Woolworths Everton Park and Brookside Shopping Centre, each with cafes, restaurants and specialty stores. For families, a choice of private and public schools are within proximity, while commuters will enjoy an easy weekday journey with bus and train services nearby.
4/33 Buller Street offers but is not limited to;
• A light-filled apartment offering a desirable, low maintenance lifestyle
• Spacious and open plan living and meals spaces
• Effortless indoor / outdoor living with entertainers’ balcony and leafy outlook
• Generous kitchen with excellent preparation space, abundant storage and modern appliances including electric cooktop and under bench oven
• Two built-in bedrooms, the master with a private balcony
• Two bathrooms including the master ensuite
• Split system air conditioning
• Security screens and vertical blinds
• Neutral tones and plush carpets throughout
• Internal laundry and excellent storage
• Single lock up garage
• Within walking distance of the popular Woolworths Everton Park precinct
• Moments from Brookside Shopping Centre, Stafford Shopping Centre and Teralba Park
• Proximity to Everton Park State School, Stafford Heights State School and Everton Park State High School
• Just 10kms from Brisbane CBD and 14kms from Brisbane Airport
Best Offers By, Wednesday the 14th of April at 4pm, if not SOLD prior
To enquire about this property or to arrange an inspection, contact Perry Edmondson-Clark on 0418 992 280.