Generous 888m2 with Renovation and Development Potential
40 Kildonan Street, Aspley QLD 4034
Auction Location: Saturday the 17th of April at 10am, Onsite if not SOLD prior.
Perry Edmondson-Clark is proud to present 40 Kildonan Street, Aspley. Representing limitless opportunity, this original residence offers enormous potential for discerning buyers. The existing double-storey dwelling lends itself to shared living, with a generous floorplan comprising a living zone, kitchen and bathroom on each level.
Primed for renovation and with plenty of space to extend, this home could soon be transformed into a masterpiece for modern living. For those looking to start afresh, this 888m2 allotment will make a superb development site (subject to council approvals), the flat and useable corner block offering convenient dual street access.
Nestled within a quiet and leafy pocket of Aspley and surrounded by excellent infrastructure, this popular neighbourhood continues to impress. Sought-after by homeowners and investors alike, this location enjoys easy access to major shopping centres, public and private schools, beautiful parklands and public transport.
40 Kildonan Street, Aspley offers but is not limited to;
• An original double-storey residence designed for shared living
• Flat and useable 888m2 corner allotment with dual street access
• Primed for renovation with room to extend
• Potential to knock down and redevelop (subject to council approvals)
• Light-filled open plan living and dining plus separate rumpus
• Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances plus large kitchenette
• Two bedrooms, the master with attached nursery / home office
• Two bathrooms plus internal laundry
• Two additional multipurpose / storage rooms
• Neutral and modern interiors throughout
• Hardwood flooring and ceiling fans to upper level
• Covered porch and enclosed verandah
• Large shed with solid brick construction
• Single car accommodation
• Within walking distance of Woolworths, Chermside Marketplace and Marchant Park
• Moments from Chermside Shopping Centre and Aspley Hypermarket
• Proximity to Aspley State School, St Dympna’s Primary and Craigslea State High School
• Just 15kms from Brisbane CBD and Brisbane Airport with easy access to bus and train
Auction, Saturday the 17th of April at 10am, onsite if not SOLD prior
To enquire about this property or to arrange an inspection, contact Perry Edmondson-Clark on 0418 992 280.