Prominent Living in Vibrant West End
135/8 Musgrave Street, West End QLD 4101
Perry Edmondson-Clark is proud to present 135/8 Musgrave Street, West End. Enjoying a prominent position within the sublime SL8 building, this contemporary residence promises a low maintenance and convenient lifestyle. With striking design by internationally acclaimed Donovan Hill Architects and an abundance of natural light throughout, this inner-city apartment offers generous open plan living and a sleek and modern kitchen, opening to a private balcony with sweeping city views. The cleverly designed floorplan is complete with two well-separated bedrooms, two bathrooms and secure car accommodation & visitor parking.. This property is well-suited to professionals, down-sizers and investors.
The luxurious SL8 complex offers an array of exclusive amenities, including a fully equipped gymnasium, 16-meter lap pool, barbeque area and sundeck. Ever popular, this desirable location is a vibrant cultural hub, renowned for its cafés, eateries, parklands, riverside walk & cycle ways and the famous West End markets. For commuters, Brisbane CBD is just minutes away, easily accessible via car, ferry, bus (300m to a CityGlider stop), bike or foot, while families will enjoy proximity to schools including West End Primary School and Brisbane State High School.
135/8 Musgrave Street offers but is not limited to;
• An immaculate single-storey apartment for convenient inner-city living
• Generous open plan living and dining with abundant natural light, cross-flow ventilation and air-conditioning
• Private balcony with sweeping city views, perfect for alfresco dining
• Sleek and stylish gourmet kitchen with stone countertops, stainless-steel appliances and excellent storage
• Two spacious bedrooms, each with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Two bathrooms including the master ensuite, each with an oversized shower
• Separate European laundry
• Single car accommodation and shared visitor parking
• Lift access and high-speed internet connectivity
• Security intercom, video surveillance and onsite managers
• Luxury amenities including a fully equipped gym, 16-meter lap pool and barbeque area
• Within the cultural hub of West End, surrounded by cafés, eateries and local stores
• Moments from the West End Markets, South Bank Parklands, GoMA and the State Library
• Minutes from Brisbane CBD, easily accessible via ferry, bus, bike or foot
• Zoned within the West End Primary School and Brisbane State High School catchments
To enquire about this property or to arrange an inspection, please contact Perry Edmondson-Clark on 0418 992 280 or Matt Hogan on 0401 552 282.