Executive Living | A Hilltop Hideaway
51 Goldberg Place, Bridgeman Downs QLD 4035
Perry Edmondson-Clark is proud to present 51 Goldberg Place, Bridgeman Downs. With an esteemed address and exceptional inclusions, this magnificent residence has all the makings of a treasured family home. Recently renovated, this property delivers two levels of exemplary living, enjoying an elevated hilltop position with spectacular mountain vistas and bay breezes.
Comprising both formal and informal living zones with effortless indoor / outdoor integration, this home is designed for endless entertaining, with expansive outdoor terraces, lush green gardens and a sparkling inground pool. With luxe green tones, the gourmet kitchen offers an abundance of space, the property completed with four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a separate office (or 5th Bedroom) and double car accommodation.
Promising peaceful living with privacy assured, this executive property is set back from the street, the 901m2 block bordering the leafy Chermside Hills Reserve. Every convenience is within minutes, with local shops including Drakes McDowall, Aspley Shopping Centre and Westfield Chermside. With easy access to schools including McDowall State School, Prince of Peace Lutheran College, Northside Christian College and St Joseph’s Nudgee College, this property is well suited to families and executives.
51 Goldberg Place, Bridgeman Downs offers but is not limited to;
· Two levels of well-proportioned family living, recently renovated throughout
· Prestige Bridgeman Downs location, bordering nature reserve
· Hilltop position with spectacular mountain vistas from outdoor terrace
· Light-filled formal and informal living spaces including upstairs retreat
· Luxe kitchen with expansive countertops, abundant storage and stainless-steel appliances
· Four built-in bedrooms, the master with a walk-in-robe and private en suite
· Three upgraded bathrooms offering two bathtubs and detailed tiling
· Separate office (or 5th Bedroom), ideal for those who work from home or need the extra space
· Split System air conditioning downstairs and ceiling fans throughout
· Plantation shutters throughout
· Spacious 901m2 block with lush gardens and 40,000L salt water inground pool
· Double remote-control garage with internal access
· Moments from amenities including local shops and major retailers and 200m walk to Beckett Road Park
· Easy access to both primary/secondary schools and transport for private schools
· 24,000L stainless steel water tanks (3x 8,000L)
· Just 15kms to Brisbane CBD and 17kms to Brisbane Airport and 10 minutes to Westfield Chermside
To enquire about this property or to arrange an inspection, please contact Perry Edmondson-Clark on 0418 992 280