Immaculate Apartment in Boutique Development
5/10 Brook Street, Everton Park QLD 4053
Perry Edmondson-Clark is proud to present 5/10 Brook Street, Everton Park. Warm, welcoming and filled with natural light, this perfectly presented apartment offers effortless style and easy living. With a lush and leafy outlook, this residence comprises low-maintenance, open plan living, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and secure single car accommodation. Just five-years-old and located in a boutique development of just six, this immaculate apartment is well-suited to professionals, first home buyers and investors.
Positioned in the ever-desirable suburb of Everton Park, this property is just moments from beautiful Kedron Brook, with a plethora of walking paths and bikeways to explore. Local shopping precincts include Woolworths Everton Park and Brookside Shopping Centre, each with cafes, restaurants and specialty stores. Conveniently just a 500m walk to the new Everton Park Plaza with Tetto Rooftop Bar, Comuna Cantina, Corbett & Claude and much more. For families, nearby schools include Hillbrook Anglican School, Mt Maria College, Enoggera State School and Everton Park State High School.
• A total of 101m2 of contemporary living with clean lines and abundant natural light
• Open plan living and dining spaces, generous in size and with direct balcony access
• Expansive balcony offering exceptional indoor/outdoor integration and a lush, leafy outlook
• Wrap-around kitchen styled with stone countertops, breakfast bar, ample cabinetry, electric appliances and dishwasher
• Two spacious and well-separated bedrooms, each with built in robes
• Two modern bathrooms with a tub
• Internal laundry for added convenience
• Timber flooring to living zones and plush carpets to bedrooms
• Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Roller blinds and security screens
• Single car space in secure carpark
• Kedron Brook walking tracks and bikeways at your doorstep
• Local shopping precincts including Woolworths Everton Park and Brookside Shopping Centre
• Just 10kms to Brisbane CBD with both bus and train services nearby
• Currently tenanted at $395 per week until May 2021
To enquire about this property or to arrange an inspection, please contact Perry Edmondson-Clark on 0418 992 280.