Superb Entertainer in Sensational Location
3 Runway Drive, UPPER COOMERA QLD 4209
Perry Edmondson-Clark is proud to present 3 Runway Drive, Upper Coomera. Warm and welcoming, comfortable and contemporary, this single-storey residence is the perfect choice for families. A space that instantly feels like home, this property comprises open plan living, four bedrooms with two master suites, two bathrooms, a functional kitchen and double car accommodation. Superbly designed and ideal for those who love to entertain, the expansive back deck and private gardens are akin to a tropical paradise.
Enjoying a desirable corner block within the highly sought after Landings Estate, this property is within easy reach of an abundance of neighbourhood amenities including Westfield Coomera, Train and Buses and the M1. Within walking distance from multiple local schools including Assisi Catholic College, Coomera Anglican College and Saint Stephen’s College, while nearby shopping precincts include both Coles and Woolworths supermarkets. Renowned local attractions include both Dreamworld and Movie World, alongside Coomera Sports Park, the tranquil Coomera River, Damian Leeding Memorial Park and the Community Centre with Library and public swimming pool.
• Bright and airy living spaces including formal living, family and meals zones
• Upgraded kitchen with deluxe stainless-steel appliances including a 900mm upright gas cooker, canopy rangehood, built-in microwave and dishwasher
• Exceptional versatility for families of all demographics, with option for two master suites
• A total of four bedrooms, each with walk-in or built-in robes
• Two modern bathrooms with feature tiling, one with a tub and separate toilet
• Brilliant entertainers’ alfresco with extended timber decking
• 590m2 fully fenced corner block
• Lush, low maintenance grounds, a private oasis
• Separate laundry and large linen press
• Double remote-control garage with internal access
• Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Security screens throughout
• Walk to public and private primary and secondary schools
• Nearby to all conveniences including major supermarkets
• Easy access to public transport including Coomera train station
To enquire about this property or to arrange an inspection, please contact Perry Edmondson-Clark on 0418 992 280..