Split Level Apartment with Private Rooftop Terrace
332/78 Arthur Street, FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006
Perry Edmondson-Clark presents 332/78 Arthur Street, Fortitude Valley. Edgy and modern, this well-presented split-level apartment is the perfect choice for those seeking inner city living and a low maintenance lifestyle. With bright and airy interiors, neutral tones and a flexible floorplan, this property comprises open plan living, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. A total of four balconies adorn the 160m2 apartment, including a private rooftop terrace, perfect for entertaining family and friends while enjoying spectacular views across the Valley.
Situated within the boutique Ultra Apartments and catering to both owner occupiers and investors, this property is nestled between stylish James Street, trendy Howard Smith Wharves and the vivacious nightlife of Fortitude Valley. Weekends will be well spent, with a choice of Brisbane’s best restaurants, bars and clubs at your doorstep, while weekdays are made easy, with Brisbane CBD and a selection of public transport options just moments away.
332/78 Arthur Street offers but is not limited to;
• An entertainer’s dream, with four balconies including a private rooftop terrace with a desirable North-Easterly aspect and spectacular views over the Valley
• Light-filled, open plan living and dining with seamless indoor/outdoor integration, reverse-cycle air conditioning and timber flooring
• Contemporary kitchen with stainless-steel benchtops, glass splash back, full-sized pantry and stainless-steel appliances including gas cooktop, under bench oven and dishwasher
• Three spacious bedrooms across two levels, each with built-in robes, ceiling fans and balcony access
• Two modern bathrooms, including tub and internal laundry
• Two tandem car spaces in secure car park
• Ultra Apartment’s exceptional facilities including on-site manager, two heated pools and a barbeque area
• Inner-city convenience with every amenity at your doorstep
• A vibrant cultural hub with dining and shopping precincts, art galleries, theaters and sensational nightlife
• Well-serviced public transport options including bus, train and ferry
To enquire on this property or arrange a private inspection, please contact Perry Edmondson-Clark on 0418 992 280.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. A list of recent sales will be made available upon enquiry.